How do you launch a car, the like of which you’ve never built before? That was the challenge facing Toyota when it approached us to help produce a suite of assets to tell its Pan-European prospects, existing customers, dealers, staff, and journalists about the ground-breaking model.
Working with multiple departments, stakeholders and markets, we produced the following creative in the five-month period between July and December 2016.
- 500 production and hero stills
- 6 studio-based dealer training films, presented by Jonny Smith, of Fifth Gear
- 4 product feature GIFs
- 3 internal and external use voxpops at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, Lord’s Cricket Ground and Glasgow city centre
- 2 Instagram influencer activation films, shot on location in Madrid
- 2 external use studio films – one a pre-sales review and the other a production specification review with voiceover
- 1 experiential activity film, bringing to life the C-HR’s tour of the UK
Some of our assets have yet to be published as we enter the final stages of the C-HR launch, but here are some preliminary results of what has been shared so far. Final results to follow.
- Significant increase in car chapter web traffic
- 120,000 views and rising on published assets
- Internal training films added to centre staff training app ensuring longevity